Next Features to implement:
- Balancing, balancing and balancing
- Add more backgrounds. Currently only 6 backgrounds.
2018. May. 4
- If your [longest time alive] is now above 6.000. Your starting spawn after death is now [longest time alive]
- 3.000 instead of [longest time alive] / 2.
- Changed the Min-Damage-Reduction-Formular from (level/8 + Armor/8) to (level/4 + Armor/8).
- This way your Min-Damage-Reduction gets slightly more upgrades even if you do not find new gear.
- May the 4th be with you!
2018. May. 3
- Changed mining average time from 5 to 10 minutes.
- Added 1.000 seperator to mob-info at the bottom left of the game screen.
2018. Apr. 28
- Changed the way LVL2 enemies spawn. Now the transition from LVL1 to LVL2 should be much smoother and not
like hitting a wall.
2018. Apr. 27
- Donators are now highlighted.
- Changed the way LVL2 enemies values (HP, Exp, Damage) are calculated.
- Changed the way LVL2 items values are calculated.
- With the new calculations, also lower items, like [leather cap], but with LVL2 are valuable now.
2018. Apr. 26
- Reduced enemies max damage by a little bit, since lvl2 seems too hard. Note that adjustments have to be done
in small steps, since it would be unfair for newer players if things were made too easy for a small amount
of time only.
- Mining rate is now doubled. So e.g. 10% people mining means 120% EXP and DROP rate (experimental for now).
2018. Apr. 24
- When refreshing the page now you lose -50 ticks.
- When you die, you now start at [longest time alive] / 2.
- Enemy level and item level is now also displayed in the loot log.
- Renamed "Highscores" into "Hall Of Fame".
- Backgrounds now change randomly. This is so there is still backgrounds changing once your minimum [time alive]
is above 600 (currently 6 backgrounds) when you die and revive.
2018. Apr. 23 - Evening
- There was a bug, which displayed the false calculated value for items LVL2. The bug was only with displaying
false info, calculations on the server side were fine. This is fixed now and the right value should now
2018. Apr. 23
- Adjusted minimum Damage reduction formula to now also include a portion of the armor. You should see some
instant advancements concerning how long your character survives.
- Your items total calculated value is now displayed in the "My Character" and "Search Character" section.
2018. Apr. 18
- The amount of players mining to help cover the server costs now gives everyone online something in exchange.
The more people mine, the higher the EXP and DROP rates. If noone mines, it will stay as always.
2018. Apr. 17
- Removed ads. They only pulled approximatly 0.5$ per day, which is not worth the uglyness.
- In exchange a checkbox was introduced, which you can check/uncheck to enable/disable monero cryptocurrency
mining. I've tuned CPU load pretty much down as possible. I'll keep you informed if this method covers
the costs for the server.
2018. Apr. 15
- Game now auto reloads the page on update.
- Also the chance for better suffixes at item drops was Increased. Now a "epicness" (10.0) is as likely as
devectiveness (0.1). The prefix however still has a tiny chance for epic (10.0) as always.
- Fixed the bug which allowed illegal Character IDs through client side code modifications.
2018. Apr. 14
- Your loot log now shows which item got replaced by the better looted one.
- Changed Max Damage from ((level + weaponDmg + 5) / 2) to ((level + weaponDmg + 10) / 2), so fresh players
have a faster start the first enemies.
2018. Apr. 13
- Qualitiy of life !!! [Time alive] is now saved between sessions. Happy page reloading ;-)
- Qualitiy of life !!! [Exp next] Level is now shown.
- Corrected some typos.
2018. Apr. 12 - Afternoon
- Bosses have now double HP for their level range instead of taking only half the damage
- Changed loot log to your locale time.
- There was a bug which prevented the loot log to be updated when the checkbox was ticked. This is fixed now.
- Lowered text size of character stats a bit so hopefully everything fits now without messing the table.
2018. Apr. 12
- With the players going above 5000+ there was a problem with server not finishing loading all Player data
before players already started connecting.
- This lead for many players to be recreated and overwrite there actual save game with a fresh one.
- The problem is fixed now.
- But unfortunatly I had to restore the backup from yesterday morning.
- As compensation the DROPRATE of all items will be DOUBLED today.
- I'm sorry for the inconvenience
2018. Apr. 11
- As many asked for and suggested for building a place for a community. Heres the discord channel (see navigation
2018. Apr. 10
- Added loot log filter to only show Nice! loot as many asked for.
- Facebook page opened.... like, like, share, like, share,... ;-P
2018. Apr. 07
- Unfortunatly there was a problem which lead for many players to unsaved progress. Been working all night
(currenty 4:45 PM) on the issue of lost progress. Problem seems to be fixed now. I am really sorry for
the inconvenience this has caused. For feedback and help contact me at email@example.com
2018. Apr. 06
- Increased possible name change to length 14.
- Requesting a recovery key now displays it so you can copy it.
- Game is now in Beta status. This means no more further server resets are planned.
- Adjusted Damage done by enemies and by player. Each divided by 2.
2018. Apr. 05
- Renamed Enemies.
- Adjusted all Enemies Exp and HP.
- Added Bosses. Bosses have better drop chances but receive less damage.
- Renamed most items.
- Adjusted items stats.
- Adjusted chance for item qualities. Medium qualitiy is now more likely.
2018. Apr. 03
- Added more backgrounds.
- Backgrounds now change on [Time alive] each 100 ticks.
- Background color now depends on your [Live]. Lower health -> more red.
- Adjusted Level-Formular for faster advances.
- Adjusted [Damage reduction] formular. Now more damage is absorbed.
2018. Mar. 28
- FINALLY implemented all 931 different enemies :D.
- Aaaand.... all 371 items.
- Aaaand... implemented [Arm] stat for all items except weapons.
- Now comes the balancing part.
- Server reset was needed.
2018. Mar. 25
- Replaced 16x16 pixel tile with 32x32 pixel tiles. Items and Enemys.
- Now featuring ~12 enemys and ~15 items for demonstration.
- Enemy strength now depends on [Time alive].
2018. Mar. 24
- New website design. Hope you like it.
- Added player live.
- Added enemy damage.
- Added time alive.
2018. Mar. 23
- Sadly the CipSoft GmbH (owner of the game Tibia) decided that this Website goes beyond a Tibia Fansite, which
i can understand in some points. Consequently i have to exchange all Tibia content.
- What you see here now is just some demonstration code testing for new graphic assets. At the moment theres
only ~5 creatures and ~10 different items. In the end there will be 900+ creatures and 500+ items.
- Please understand that this will take some time. I ll have to make up everything from scratch including creature
names, hitpoints, experience, item names, items drop chances, item stats, etc... But I ll do it !!! Stay
- Inventing all 900+ and 500+ items from scratch does really need some time for balancing. So I am sad to announce...
there will be ALOT of server resets... AGAIN :-(
2018. Mar 19
- Implemented HTTPS for secure connections.
- Server reseted. From now on there won't be any further resets!
- Finally VERY BIG THANKS for everyone taking part in the Alpha test. It helped alot !!!
2018. Mar. 18
- Implemented shields. Shields have half of Tibias original defense value as base value. If you loot a two
handed weapon which's damage is higher than your one handed weapon + shield, then you equip the new two
handed weapon and your shield will become inactive then. If you then loot a one handed weapon which,
together with your inactive shield, is better than your equiped two handed weapon, you will equip the
new one handed weapon and your shield will be activated.
- Also reduced the weapons suffix impact to 1/10 for balancing.
2018. Mar. 16 - Evening
- Implemented character search (see navigation bar) to view others' equipment. Convience by clicking on the
names in the "Who's on?" and "Highscores" section will be added a some time later.
2018. Mar. 16
- Dunno why, but somehow i mixed up what month we have in the news headings. Fixed.
- 2 more backgrounds added.
- Valuable loot is now highlighted green in the lootlog
- Unfortunatly I was ddosing myself with some error in the client code. LOL xD.
- The error was corrected ALOT more players at the same time should now be possible. Therefore lowered the
game-tick-time back to 1.75.
2018. Mar. 15
- Implemented a loot log to the "My Character" section. Everytime an item drops it will be logged. So even
after hours of not watching the game you can now clearly see what you've gained.
- Additionally, instead of linking a character with google-account, I decided to implement a receovery key
feature (bottom at "My Character"). This way no one is forced to have a google account and to use it
- IMPORTANT: Get your recovery key as fast as possible. When HTTPS is implemented, your browser will think
this is a new domain and automatically generate a new character. So make sure to get your recovery key
as fast as possible.
- The (hopefully) only server reset now will take place when the game goes beta status.
2018. Mar. 13
- Set the game tick-time from 1.5 seconds to 2.0 second to save CPU-Load. Therefore game progress will be slowed
down by 1/3. The test server hardware is currently an old notebook, which should handle now 30 players
at a time.
- Don't worry. Before moving on to beta phase and promoting the webiste, the server will be moved to stronger
hardware, where 200+ players should be possible even without further optimization.
2018. Mar. 11
- Finally got to a point to where the website works and put the Server online for alpha testing, hurrrayyy!!!
- Everbody is invited to take part in this test. For bugs / feedback / help, please see the e-mail adress in
the "impressum" section. Please understand that server resets will happen until at least beta status.